Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
Do you need the WPS PIN to connect your printer? Click here for tips and tricks!
Common problems for Connectivity Issues
We would like to share some of the most frequently asked questions about Printer Wi-Fi, Connectivity Issues and Offline Status. Check out this link: HP printer is offline or unavailable.
HP Recommended
Other

We have changed over to fibre broadband this week and have updated the wireless printer with the new details and can print fine from my laptop but can’t print from our mobiles or tablets even though the status of the printer is available it tells us it’s unavailable when we attempt to print. I have the HP Officejet 3830 and trying to print from IPhone 7 and my husband has an Oppo A5. Thanks in advance 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
HP Recommended

@dkenny138

Welcome to the HP Support Community.

Uninstall and reinstall the HP Smart App from the phones and try again.

Let me know if this helps.

If the information I've provided was helpful, give us some reinforcement by clicking the Accepted Solution and Kudos buttons, that'll help us and others see that we've got the answers!

Thanks!

Have a great day!

I am an HP Employee

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
HP Recommended

@dkenny138

Welcome to the HP Support Community.

Uninstall and reinstall the HP Smart App from the phones and try again.

If the information I've provided was helpful, give us some reinforcement by clicking the Accepted Solution and Kudos buttons, that'll help us and others see that we've got the answers!

Thanks!

Have a great day!

I am an HP Employee

HP Recommended

Re installing worked on the mobiles but it fails to find the printer on my iPad mini? 

HP Recommended

Try the AirPrint: https://support.hp.com/us-en/document/ish_1946968-1947068-16

Thanks!

Have a great day!

I am an HP Employee

HP Recommended

Re installing worked on the mobiles but not on my iPad. It can’t even link up even when I enter the IP address either

HP Recommended

Did you try AirPrint like I mentioned?

I am an HP Employee

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.