cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Common problems for Connectivity Issues
We would like to share some of the most frequently asked questions about Printer Wi-Fi, Connectivity Issues and Offline Status. Check out this link: Printer Wi-Fi, Connectivity Issues and Offline Status..
HelpImHopeless
3 1 0 0
Message 1 of 4
Flag Post

Cant claim code for instant ink

HP Recommended
HP Deskjet 3720

Hello! I've been trying to sign up for instant ink for a few years now, yes a few years. I tried again the other day, and when I printed out the internet configuration page via my phone through the app everything looked as it should. But when I print it out following the steps needed to sign up for instant in, it tells me I'm not connected to the internet? What am I doing wrong? The internet light in my printer is glowing to indicate its connected....

3 REPLIES 3
TEJ1602
HP Support Agent
HP Support Agent
18,899 18,877 1,557 1,533
Message 2 of 4
Flag Post
HP Recommended

@HelpImHopeless, Welcome to HP Support Community!

Could you try a different browser?

Meanwhile, Update the printer firmware

Download available firmware updates from the HP website

With the printer on and connected to the computer, go to HP Customer Support - Software and Driver Downloads, and then identify your printer. Look for and install any available firmware updates. Refer to the document HP Printers - Updating or Upgrading Printer Firmware

Keep me posted for further assistance.

TEJ1602
I am an HP Employee

0 Kudos
HelpImHopeless
Author
3 1 0 0
Message 3 of 4
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Hello! Thank you I’ll try that!

0 Kudos
TEJ1602
HP Support Agent
HP Support Agent
18,899 18,877 1,557 1,533
Message 4 of 4
Flag Post
HP Recommended

@HelpImHopeless

Sure, keep us posted if you need further assistance.

Thanks!

TEJ1602
I am an HP Employee

0 Kudos
Warning Be alert for scammers posting fake support phone numbers and/or email addresses on the community. If you think you have received a fake HP Support message, please report it to us by clicking on "Flag Post".
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation