cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Common problems for Connectivity Issues
We would like to share some of the most frequently asked questions about Printer Wi-Fi, Connectivity Issues and Offline Status. Check out this link: Printer Wi-Fi, Connectivity Issues and Offline Status..
Nattyc
1 0 0 0
Message 1 of 1
Flag Post

Changed Wifi and now can't connect printer. tried all virtual agent suggestions with no resolve

HP Recommended
HP Deskjet 2632
Microsoft Windows 10 in S Mode

I have moved and changed Wifi. Cannot connect to printer. I tried all the suggestions from the virtual agent but no good. I deleted the printer on my laptop to reinstall but it won't find the printer now, yes it is turned on! How much easier would life be if you could just actually speak with someone?! I am just going round in circles! I cannot download  HP Print and Scan Doctor asd my laptop runs in s mode (whatever that means) and i get redirected to the apps store to purchase something else that I have no idea about or what to try. Ready to throw very new printer out of the window and but something that works

Warning Be alert for scammers posting fake support phone numbers and/or email addresses on the community. If you think you have received a fake HP Support message, please report it to us by clicking on "Flag Post".
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation