Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
Do you need the WPS PIN to connect your printer? Click here for tips and tricks!
Common problems for Connectivity Issues
We would like to share some of the most frequently asked questions about Printer Wi-Fi, Connectivity Issues and Offline Status. Check out this link: HP printer is offline or unavailable.
HP Recommended
Example: Office Jet Pro 8025avilion 6530
Microsoft Windows 10 (32-bit)

The printer is connected to the wifi (blue light is on, printed the HP Network Configuration Page) that confirms that this is the case. Using the HP Smart app, the printer is not found. I've now downloaded the app on a Mac, and it doesn't find the printer either. Both computers are connected to the same wifi as the printer. 

Anybody know how to resolve this issue?

3 REPLIES 3
HP Recommended

Hi,

Please print and review a Wireless Network Test Results report:

https://support.hp.com/ee-en/document/c06250639

May you see any warning or attention listed on the report's header?

Click the Yes button to reply that the response was helpful or to say thanks.
If my post resolve your problem please mark it as an Accepted Solution 🙂
HP Recommended

Thanks for the reply. I printed the Wireless Network Test Results and got "No problems found"...

Any other tips for troubleshooting?

HP Recommended

Thanks for clarifying @stinasn.

Please make sure your PC is connected to the sane SSID as printed in the report, open any web browser and type the printer’s IP Address from the report - can you see the printer homepage with an HP logo, or any other results?

Also, which wireless channel is printed in the report?

Click the Yes button to reply that the response was helpful or to say thanks.
If my post resolve your problem please mark it as an Accepted Solution 🙂
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.