Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
Do you need the WPS PIN to connect your printer? Click here for tips and tricks!
Common problems for Connectivity Issues
We would like to share some of the most frequently asked questions about Printer Wi-Fi, Connectivity Issues and Offline Status. Check out this link: HP printer is offline or unavailable.
HP Recommended
HP DeskJet 2720e All-in-One Printer
Android 8.0 Oreo and older

Una vez lograda la conectividad de la impresora por wifi, se debe mantener la impresora encendida o no?

Gracias

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
HP Recommended

Hi @IKATZ , Hola,

-.-.-.-.-

It depends on how you are going to use the printer, i.e. if you are going to use the printer constantly and daily then it is better to leave it turned on.

But if the use of the printer is not so frequent, then you can leave it turned off.

Depende el uso que se va a dar a la impresora, es decir si se va usar constantemente y diariamente la impresora entonces es mejor dejarla encendida.

Pero si el uso de la impresora no  es tan frecuente, entonces puede dejarla apagada.

* Click on YES button  to say thanks, 

* Click on the button Accepted Solution if the question is answered.

Dale click al botón de YES si te ayudó la respuesta

y también al botón de  Accepted Solution si ya quedó contestada la pregunta.

Best regards, Saludos,

ferRX.

dodecaedron

@ferRX / I am a volunteer posting answers on my own time.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
HP Recommended

Hey @IKATZ 

Thank you for visiting our English HP Support Community. We advise you to post your question in English to insure a quick response for the Community.This can also help other users to take advantage of your post, in the case they have the same question.

Or, if you prefer, you can visit the HP Spanish Community (https://h30467.www3.hp.com/). Thank you for your understanding.

Regards,

GaboM

HP Recommended

Hi @IKATZ , Hola,

-.-.-.-.-

It depends on how you are going to use the printer, i.e. if you are going to use the printer constantly and daily then it is better to leave it turned on.

But if the use of the printer is not so frequent, then you can leave it turned off.

Depende el uso que se va a dar a la impresora, es decir si se va usar constantemente y diariamente la impresora entonces es mejor dejarla encendida.

Pero si el uso de la impresora no  es tan frecuente, entonces puede dejarla apagada.

* Click on YES button  to say thanks, 

* Click on the button Accepted Solution if the question is answered.

Dale click al botón de YES si te ayudó la respuesta

y también al botón de  Accepted Solution si ya quedó contestada la pregunta.

Best regards, Saludos,

ferRX.

dodecaedron

@ferRX / I am a volunteer posting answers on my own time.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.