Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
HP Recommended
HP Deskjet 3054
iOS

Hi! Feeling really frustrated. We moved and I have been trying to connect my wireless printer to my new wi-if. I have followed all the troubleshooting prompts to no avail. I downloaded the HP smart app and it could not find my printer.  I restored my default settings  on the printer and followed all the wireless prompts, using WPS to try to connect. Eventually I had the thought that perhaps WPS was not enabled on my router, my assumption was correct and so I was able to enable WPS on my router and my printer still would not connect. I ran a report and it says that printer cannot find my access point yet my network is listed in discovered networks. I’m at a loss of what to do next and welcome any help. Thanks!

Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.