Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
Do you need the WPS PIN to connect your printer? Click here for tips and tricks!
Common problems for Connectivity Issues
We would like to share some of the most frequently asked questions about Printer Wi-Fi, Connectivity Issues and Offline Status. Check out this link: HP printer is offline or unavailable.
HP Recommended

I was about to get an HP or Canon inkjet printer, because I don't print often and I read that HP and Canon have print heads built into the cartridge, so if they clog, you can just buy new cartridges.

I read that Epson and Brother inkjets have the print heads built into the printer itself so if there's a clog, replacing the cartridges won't help.

But I just found out there are new ink tank printers. Do they clog at all if you don't print often? Wonder if it'd be worth considering an Epson or Brother ink tank printer.

1 REPLY 1
HP Recommended

If you don't print often they all clog, that is normal for an inkjet printer no matter who is the manufacturer.

My profile on LinkedIn

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.