Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
Do you need the WPS PIN to connect your printer? Click here for tips and tricks!
Common problems for Connectivity Issues
We would like to share some of the most frequently asked questions about Printer Wi-Fi, Connectivity Issues and Offline Status. Check out this link: HP printer is offline or unavailable.
HP Recommended
HP ENVY 4502 e-All-in-One Printer
Microsoft Windows 11

Using windows 11. It printed color prints like in a pro lab. The Wifi was not working and I used USB cable and worked perfect. But I need it to work with Wifi. Try all metods to get the wifi working. At the end try a factory reset and now with the USB cable is also not working. Print connectivityl report  results are:

Network Interface Adaptor Summary:

Wifi0   Wireless (802.11)  Disconnected

Wifi1                                       Off

Configuration

SSID: Not set.    Authentication: Open    ATIM Window: 0ms    Infrastructure 802.lib only: off    IBSS Always Up: off

Adaptor Name: Wifi0    Adaptor Connection Active: False   Association Attempt info: None since last Configuration Change 

Adaptor State: Not trying to associate       Adaptor State: Inactive     WPS Status: Ready To Run    

Another data: Print processor: winprint

The PC has the drivers installed from the HP package,What else I have to do to make this printer to work even with USB cable.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
HP Recommended

Hi @Microdriv 

Welcome to HP Support Community. 

Thank you for posting your query, I will be glad to help you. 

I see that you are facing connectivity issues.

Kindly refer to the steps on this link and let me know if that fixes the issue.

Please click “Accepted Solution” if you feel my post solved your issue, it will help others find the solution. Click the “Kudos/Thumbs Up" on the bottom right to say “Thanks” for helping!

I hope this helps.

Take care and have a good day.

Treeko

HP Support

I am an HP Employee

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
HP Recommended

Hi @Microdriv 

Welcome to HP Support Community. 

Thank you for posting your query, I will be glad to help you. 

I see that you are facing connectivity issues.

Kindly refer to the steps on this link and let me know if that fixes the issue.

Please click “Accepted Solution” if you feel my post solved your issue, it will help others find the solution. Click the “Kudos/Thumbs Up" on the bottom right to say “Thanks” for helping!

I hope this helps.

Take care and have a good day.

Treeko

HP Support

I am an HP Employee

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.