cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
    Information
    HP Solution Center Adobe Flash player error

Please check this document to find the workaround solution for Print and Scan - HP Solution Center doesn't open

Information
    Fix Windows 10 Update Issues

Resolve Windows 10 or update issues on HP computer or printer– Click Here

• post a message
    Information
    HP Solution Center Adobe Flash player error

Please check this document to find the workaround solution for Print and Scan - HP Solution Center doesn't open

Information
    Fix Windows 10 Update Issues

Resolve Windows 10 or update issues on HP computer or printer– Click Here

• post a message
1 0 0 0
Message 1 of 1
Flag Post

HP Deskjet 2652 will NOT connect to home wifi

HP Recommended

I have a Deskjet 2652 and it will not connect to my home wifi at all. Ive followed all instructions that came with it, looked up things trying to help and nothing. The videos show how easy it is but mine isnt doing any of it. i got my chromebook connected and i can print off of that but when i try using my android it wants the internet connection. I know how to use the direct one, but i want my home wifi set up. I have HP Smart app and followed that and it cant find my printer due to no connection... this shouldnt be this hard to connect my printer and internet. My printer has no screen, just that little window that shows icons. if anyone has a way easier way to connect that would be great.

Warning Be alert for scammers posting fake support phone numbers and/or email addresses on the community. If you think you have received a fake HP Support message, please report it to us by clicking on "Flag Post".
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation