Resolve Windows 10 related issues for your HP computers or printers by HP Windows 10 Support Center
Hi there, my HP ENVY 5030 stopped communicating with my laptops and my mobile. It does not print or scan and gives a an error message.
Please help, thanks
Welcome to the HP support community.
What error message are you getting?
Restore the printer to the original network settings
1. From the Home screen, touch (Wireless) and then touch ( Settings ).
2. Touch Restore Network Settings, and then follow the onscreen instructions.
3. Print the network configuration page and verify that the network settings have been reset.
Update the printer firmware
Here are the steps:- Click here
Use the Wireless Setup Wizard from the printer control panel display to set up wireless communication.
1. On the printer control panel display, from the Home screen, touch ( Wireless ).
2. Touch ( Settings ).
3. Touch Wireless Setup Wizard or Wi-Fi Protected Setup.
4. Follow the display instructions to complete the setup.
Let me know how it goes.
To thank me for my efforts to help you, please mark my post as an accepted solution so that it benefits several others.
Sandytechy20 I am an HP Employee
Didn't find what you were looking for?
Ask the community