cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Common problems for Connectivity Issues
We would like to share some of the most frequently asked questions about Printer Wi-Fi, Connectivity Issues and Offline Status. Check out this link: Printer Wi-Fi, Connectivity Issues and Offline Status..
1 0 0 0
Message 1 of 1
Flag Post

HP Easy Start not finding my LaserJet P1120

HP Recommended
LaserJetP1120
macOS 10.15 Catalina

Seems even this forum is not yet up to date with MacBook Operating Systems as the latest choice seems to be 10.15 Catalina. The big SUR has not yet reached here 🤔

Moving on:

Trying to instal my LaserJet P1102W that is connected to my Windows10 Desktop to a new MacBook Air.. and, naturally (??) it is not working for me. The drivers available on the HP website for the Mac version 11 Easy Start, install but fail to find my printer, either trough the PC (as I have done with a Samsung C43xx printer) or, as the LaserJet P1102W has a wireless function (never used before). The  trouble shooting help suggests removing the USB connection and.. that don't work either. 

Tried with a previous. version of the available drivers, but I get an error message to the effect that "this" version is not supported.. naturally, but I was hoping.

Thanks for your time.. and hopefully advice,

Cheers Ralph

The virtual assistant at HP.. is kind of useless and here is hoping some clever member can advise on how to make this work

Warning Be alert for scammers posting fake support phone numbers and/or email addresses on the community. If you think you have received a fake HP Support message, please report it to us by clicking on "Flag Post".
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation