Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
Do you need the WPS PIN to connect your printer? Click here for tips and tricks!
Common problems for Connectivity Issues
We would like to share some of the most frequently asked questions about Printer Wi-Fi, Connectivity Issues and Offline Status. Check out this link: HP printer is offline or unavailable.
HP Recommended
HP Envy 4510 All in one series
macOS 10.15 Catalina

How can I print from my Mac desktop to my HP Envy 4510 All in one series?

1 REPLY 1
HP Recommended

Hi @mezeduP,

I'd like to help!

Follow the below Steps-

1. Open a document, photo, or webpage, click File > Print to open the Print window.

2. Make sure your printer is selected, and then click Show Details if it displays to access the print settings available for your printer.

Print dialog with details shown

3. Click the drop-down menu in the center of the window to change the settings category and access all available settings.

Using the drop-down menu in the center of the window to access print settings

• Color or black and white: Select or remove the selection from Black & White on the main dialog. The Presets menu also includes color and black and white options.

• Paper type (photo, plain, specialty): Selecting the paper type ensures the printer properly applies the ink to the paper you loaded in the printer. Click Media & Quality > Paper Type.

• Paper size: Select the paper from the Paper Size menu on the main dialog, if present, or click Paper Handling, select Scale to fit paper size, and then select the paper in the Destination Paper Size menu.

• Custom paper size: Click Manage Custom Sizes in the Paper Size menu, if available. The feature might also be available from the app File menu in Page Setup.

• Adjust print quality: Click Media & Quality, and then move the Quality slider to the desired setting.

• Two-sided printing (duplexing): Select Two-Sided on the main dialog, select Layout from the Print Options menu, and then select a binding option in the Two-Sided menu. Follow any instructions during printing to load and flip the paper correctly for your printer.

• Add or remove a border: Click Layout, and then click the Border menu to select a border width or select None for borderless prints.

• Mirror printing: Reverse an image or document for printing iron-on transfers. Click Layout, and then select the Flip horizontally option.

4. To save your settings for future print jobs, click the Presets menu, and then select Save Current Settings as Preset

5. Click print 

Hope this helps! Keep me posted. 

And, Welcome to the HP Support Community. 

Please click “Accept as Solution” if you feel my post solved your issue, it will help others find the solution.

Click the “Kudos, Thumbs Up" on the bottom right to say “Thanks” for helping

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.