cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Common problems for Connectivity Issues
We would like to share some of the most frequently asked questions about Printer Wi-Fi, Connectivity Issues and Offline Status. Check out this link: Printer Wi-Fi, Connectivity Issues and Offline Status..
Level 1
7 4 0 0
Message 1 of 1
Flag Post

HP Envy 4520 AIO EWS Login

HP Recommended
HP Envy 4520 AIO
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

For the love of all things can someone please help me. I have an HP Envy 4520 AIO. About 4 months ago my kids and I started putting stuff in storage so we can hopefully one day sell the house we own. Anyway in the process my kids and I's laptops, printers, tablets, ect went to my moms.  However, all of the paperwork managed to end up in a box in storage, do I know where said box is NOT A Frickin clue.. 

So for the last several months I have been not so lucky to be able to log in to our printers EWS site. I have done a factory reset at least 4 times trying to reset it.  I have tried the holding the power button and pushing the WIFI icon on the screen and still nothing. I know there has got to be someone out there that knows how to regain access to the EWS since I have owned the printer and have it connected to HP Instaink since day one.  Yes, everything on the EWS says locked by admin. I have tried different passwords, leaving it blank, etc and nothing works.. 

HELP PLEASE!!!!

Warning Be alert for scammers posting fake support phone numbers and/or email addresses on the community. If you think you have received a fake HP Support message, please report it to us by clicking on "Flag Post".
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation