Connect with HP support faster, manage all your devices in one place, view warranty information and more– Click Here
Resolve Windows 10 or update issues on HP computer or printer– Click Here
My HP Envy printer has disconnected from wifi and will not reconnect
Welcome to the HP support community.
Restore network settings to default settings.
1. Press the Wireless button to access the Wireless Status menu.
2. Press the button next to Settings to access the Wireless Settings menu.
3. Select Restore Defaults.
4. Confirm selection to restore defaults.
Connect the printer using Wireless Setup Wizard
1. Press the Wireless button from the printer control panel, and then select Settings.
2. Scroll to select Wireless Setup Wizard, and then press OK.
3. Follow the on-screen instructions to set up the wireless connection.
You can refer page no.53 in this user manual for more assistance:- Click here
I hope that helps.
To thank me for my efforts to help you, please mark my post as an accepted solution so that it benefits several others.
Sandytechy20 I am an HP Employee
Didn't find what you were looking for?
Ask the community