Please check this document to find the workaround solution for Print and Scan - HP Solution Center not working : Adobe Flash Player Error and Unable to scan
Resolve Windows 10 or update issues on HP computer or printer– Click Here
Looks like I’m getting the same error everyone else is with their photosmart 7520 recently - “unable to connect to web services”
Please don’t respond saying to update my Dns settings. Or change to manual ip configuration. Or reboot the printer and the router.
There is clearly an issue with these printers and the HP web services.
In addition to the usual, what I have done:
* checked firmware version with latest download - couldn’t find printer wirelessly with firmware update tool but after I bought a usb it found it, but said printer was up to date. * Manual IP
* modified dns settings to 22.214.171.124 and 126.96.36.199
* tried multiple locations (different routers)
* tried turning on web services on printer as well as web portal
* full/partial reset of printer
I noticed this document was updated in November 2020, listing printers that can no longer use web services, but the 7520 is NOT listed on here: https://support.hp.com/us-en/document/c05211712
I’ve spent a lot of time trying all of the ‘regular’ troubleshooting techniques, so just would like to know if I’m really just wasting my time.
I’m looking all of the posts here in just the last MONTH in this forum, indicating this issue:
Didn't find what you were looking for?
Ask the community