Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
Do you need the WPS PIN to connect your printer? Click here for tips and tricks!
Common problems for Connectivity Issues
We would like to share some of the most frequently asked questions about Printer Wi-Fi, Connectivity Issues and Offline Status. Check out this link: HP printer is offline or unavailable.
HP Recommended
HP Photosmart 7520 e-All-in-One Printer

I work from both from both windows 11 and a mac with Big Sur and I have had problems with this printer for years.  Firstly it keeps losing the wi-fi connection apart from odd times during the day.  I have been through all the disconnect printer, router etc and nothing changes.  It is the only device on the wi-fi network which I have a problem with.   When I can't connect through the wi-fi and try to connect through wi-fi direct - using HP Smart it keeps telling me I have to login, so then I have to go back to my wi-fi network and login.  Once logged in I go back to HP-Print-10-Photosmart 7520 wifi network and connect.  From the mac I scan for about 2 mins and then it tells me I am not logged into the internet and I have to start the process again.  On the windows PC, when I try to connect to HP-Print-10-Photosmart 7520 direct wi-fi it tells me no internet open.   I cannot tell you how many hours of wasted time this has been.  Is there a solution or should I get a different make of printer and if so any recommendations?

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.