cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Common problems for Connectivity Issues
We would like to share some of the most frequently asked questions about Printer Wi-Fi, Connectivity Issues and Offline Status. Check out this link: Printer Wi-Fi, Connectivity Issues and Offline Status..
SusanAL
1 0 0 0
Message 1 of 2
Flag Post

HP Photosmart 7525 suddenly lost wifi connectivity and it won't reconnect

HP Recommended
Photosmart 7525

I have an HP Photosmart.  For 5 years, it's not be a problem on my wifi.  A couple of weeks ago after trying to print, I saw it failed.  I saw there was no wi-fi connectivity.  I went through the setup numerous times (even with power off/on and power off/on of the router) but no luck.

Any ideas?  When I plug in the cable (to my Mac or windows P), the actual printing is fine.  It just seems to be a problem with wireless.

Any help would be appreciated.

Sue

1 REPLY 1
sandytechy20
HP Support Agent
HP Support Agent
25,064 24,944 1,374 1,458
Message 2 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

@SusanAL

Welcome to the HP support community.

Restore the network defaults

To restore the network defaults, simply touch the little wrench icon on the top right hand corner, navigate to and select the Wireless menu, then choose Restore Network defaults - Yes, Restore Network Factory Defaults.

Connect the product with the Wireless Setup Wizard

1. Write down your network name (SSID) and WEP key or WPA passphrase.

2. Start Wireless Setup Wizard. a. From the Home screen on the printer display, touch the Wireless icon. b. On the Wireless summary screen, touch Settings and then touch Wireless Setup Wizard.

3. Connect to wireless network. ▲ Select your network from the list of detected networks.

4. Follow prompts

Let me know how it goes.

To thank me for my efforts to help you, please mark my post as an accepted solution so that it benefits several others.

Cheers.

Sandytechy20
I am an HP Employee

0 Kudos
Warning Be alert for scammers posting fake support phone numbers and/or email addresses on the community. If you think you have received a fake HP Support message, please report it to us by clicking on "Flag Post".
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation