cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Common problems for Connectivity Issues
We would like to share some of the most frequently asked questions about Printer Wi-Fi, Connectivity Issues and Offline Status. Check out this link: Printer Wi-Fi, Connectivity Issues and Offline Status..
pikg10
1 0 0 0
Message 1 of 1
Flag Post

HP SMART app printer offline

HP Recommended
HP LaserJet Pro M148fdw
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

I have a printer HP LaserJet Pro M148fdw.  On my desktop computer running Windows 10, the HP smart app shows the printer offline.  The app will not connect to the printer.  The printer is connected to Ethernet on the same network as the computer. Windows 10 finds the printer in the control panel and I can print with no problems.  The scanner works using the Windows Fax and Scan application. HP print and scan doctor will not find the printer.  I can't figure out why the HP Smart app will not find the printer. 

Warning Be alert for scammers posting fake support phone numbers and/or email addresses on the community. If you think you have received a fake HP Support message, please report it to us by clicking on "Flag Post".
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation