Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
HP Recommended

Has anyone found a solution to getting this printer to hookup wirelessly to computer. I have iphone, and Dell computer. The document is on iphone and computer (on icloud) but will not print  using USB and Apple iphone, nor computer (icloud); it was suggested by Apple to hook computer/printer wireless and it would then print from iphone or computer.  Apple was able to do it somehow  using their computer and with them on my computer.....  Presently the document will not print from "my" computer or iphone.  Spent way too much time over this issue and even had a computer friend/geek work on it for several hours and he even gave up; tried every instruction process out there..... HP, Microsoft, google, etc. Even called my internet service to confirm password correct. He suggested a channel possibly needed changing on printer.... ( is that same as port?) Password is not recognized by computer when trying to hook up wireless. No updates available for this printer. Phone and Dell are UTD. Printer is asking for  a WPA and Mediacom (internet service) states I have a WPA2. (?) This is way over my head!

Is there phone number to an official HP  tech I can CALL? My concern is that warranty has expired and not spending $$$ on tech help...might as well go buy new printer! Hate to do that as printer works fine except 

C

Anybody with same problem and solved it short of tossing printer in garbage? (warranty expired 2013).....lol!

Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.