Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
Do you need the WPS PIN to connect your printer? Click here for tips and tricks!
Common problems for Connectivity Issues
We would like to share some of the most frequently asked questions about Printer Wi-Fi, Connectivity Issues and Offline Status. Check out this link: HP printer is offline or unavailable.
HP Recommended
Hp office jet 4620

I can’t seem to connect my WiFi to my printer I tried everything but nothing the light just blinks and nothing I don’t know what to do I can’t even find the wireless wizard on here, it’s frustrating please help

1 REPLY 1
HP Recommended

@Mayra1089

Welcome to the HP support community.

Reset the printer's network settings

Press the (Wireless) button, and then, using the buttons on the right, scroll to and select Wireless Settings, select Restore Defaults, and then select Yes. A message appears stating that the network defaults have been restored.

You can use a USB cable to change from a USB connection to a wireless connection

1. On the computer desktop, click Start, select Programs or All Programs, click HP, select your printer name, and then click Printer Setup & Software.

2. Click Convert a USB connected printer to wireless.

3. Follow the display instructions to complete the setup.

You can refer page no.200 in this user manual for more Wireless connection steps:- Click here

I hope that helps.

To thank me for my efforts to help you, please mark my post as an accepted solution so that it benefits several others.

Cheers.

Sandytechy20
I am an HP Employee

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.