Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
Do you need the WPS PIN to connect your printer? Click here for tips and tricks!
Common problems for Connectivity Issues
We would like to share some of the most frequently asked questions about Printer Wi-Fi, Connectivity Issues and Offline Status. Check out this link: HP printer is offline or unavailable.
HP Recommended
Envy 4500 all in one printer
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

Hello, 

Two days ago my printer suddenly stopped working and it’s impossible to connect it to the wifi. I have seen the issue has been common with Verizon Fios customers and HP printers. I have tried all the possible solutions since rebooting the router, the printer, the laptop, trying to add it as new printer, disabling the SON (self organizing network) as seen in another post, and nothing. It just said unable to connect to the network. 

I contacted verizon Fios and they helped me, but at the end they said to contact HP for support since the printer is the only device affected.

I am desperate since I need to print stuff for my job... 

any help will be appreciated!

thanks

2 REPLIES 2
HP Recommended

Hi,

Please restore the network settings and try to connect again, if the connection fails follow the prompt on screen to print a Wireless Network Test Report, or follow the below steps:

https://support.hp.com/ro-en/document/c04728135

What exact failure is listed be the printed report?

Shlomi

Click the Yes button to reply that the response was helpful or to say thanks.
If my post resolve your problem please mark it as an Accepted Solution 🙂
HP Recommended

Hey, 

I did it already, and the thing is that it is not printing anything. I press on click report and a white page is coming out (even when I hear the printing noise).

I don’t know what else to do

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.