cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Common problems for Connectivity Issues
We would like to share some of the most frequently asked questions about Printer Wi-Fi, Connectivity Issues and Offline Status. Check out this link: Printer Wi-Fi, Connectivity Issues and Offline Status..
Rogers94
1 0 0 0
Message 1 of 2
Flag Post

Hpofficejet pro 8610 network issues

HP Recommended
HP office jet pro 8610
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

I cannot access the Apps section of my printer every time I try to open it it tells me checking registration status and then says that it cannot connect to the internet…yet when you go into the WiFi settings it says it’s connected i am so confused…I also cannot scan to email anymore it keeps telling me my password is incorrect even though it is not 

1 REPLY 1
LisaCronin
1 1 0 0
Message 2 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

I was having the same exact problem. It already was annoying I couldn't scan to pdf. SO I used the Apps option and scanned stacks of documents to Google Drive and it saved as a pdf that way. It wasn't working all of a sudden. I ended up doing a hard factory default reset and reconnected everything and now it's working again.

Was this reply helpful? Yes No
Warning Be alert for scammers posting fake support phone numbers and/or email addresses on the community. If you think you have received a fake HP Support message, please report it to us by clicking on "Flag Post".
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation