Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
Do you need the WPS PIN to connect your printer? Click here for tips and tricks!
Common problems for Connectivity Issues
We would like to share some of the most frequently asked questions about Printer Wi-Fi, Connectivity Issues and Offline Status. Check out this link: HP printer is offline or unavailable.
HP Recommended

My dad has the hp deskjet 3752. He is able to print from his phone just fine. I am unable to print from my phone because he doesn’t remember the password to the Wi-Fi for the printer. His phone automatically connects. I tried printing from my computer by plugging my computer directly into the printer but nothing happens. I’ve tried holding down the information and wireless button to get the wps pin and it says it can’t connect to the router. I dont know what else to try. 

2 REPLIES 2
HP Recommended

@Alyx_Louise

Welcome to the HP support communtiy.

Is the printer connected to the WiFi router or are you are trying to connect with the printer's WiFi direct?

Sandytechy20
I am an HP Employee

HP Recommended

I’m unsure what it’s connected to. I know my dad can connect to the printers wifi and print. I’ve tried pressing the information and wireless button to get the wps pin but the pin doesn’t work. At this point I don’t care if I am ever able to connect to the wifi. But I can’t even print being directly plugged into the printer. 

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.