cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Common problems for Connectivity Issues
We would like to share some of the most frequently asked questions about Printer Wi-Fi, Connectivity Issues and Offline Status. Check out this link: Printer Wi-Fi, Connectivity Issues and Offline Status..
1 0 0 0
Message 1 of 1
Flag Post

Issues printing through I phone

HP Recommended
4122 deskjet printer

Hello please can some help a homeschooling mum at her wits end!! I bought the 4122 Hp deskjet printer but can not get it to print. It will happily print out instructions so I know it functions ok. I set it all up through a laptop then downloaded the app on to my iPhone. The printer is online and the app is working I can select a document but sometimes the print button is greyed out and other times when it is blue it then displays a message saying it had a problem and to check the printer (which doesn’t seem to change status) any help would be gratefully received! Thank you 

Warning Be alert for scammers posting fake support phone numbers and/or email addresses on the community. If you think you have received a fake HP Support message, please report it to us by clicking on "Flag Post".
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation