Please check this document to find the workaround solution for Print and Scan - HP Solution Center not working : Adobe Flash Player Error and Unable to scan
Resolve Windows 10 or update issues on HP computer or printer– Click Here
My desk jet 3051A printer keeps popping back from wifi on to wifi off. getting it connected to wifi is not the problem. The printer keeps popping back to wifi off.
@anthem1, Welcome to the HP Support Community!
Let us try these steps to resolve this issue. Print a wireless network test report:
1. Press the Wireless button to display the Wireless Menu.
2. From the Wireless Menu, select Print Reports.
3. From the Print Reports menu select Wireless Test.
Check if any of it says fail.
Restore network settings to default settings.
Note: The printer will disconnect from the network
2. From the Wireless Menu, select Settings.
3. From the Settings menu, select Restore Defaults.
4. Confirm selection to restore defaults
Now, connect the printer back to the network and check if the issue persists. To know how to connect the printer, refer to page 33 of the user guide.
Hope this helps! Keep me posted.
Please click “Accept as Solution” if you feel my post solved your issue, it will help others find the solution.
Click the “Kudos, Thumbs Up" on the bottom right to say “Thanks” for helping!
Have a great day!
KUMAR0307 I am an HP Employee
Didn't find what you were looking for?
Ask the community