Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
Do you need the WPS PIN to connect your printer? Click here for tips and tricks!
Common problems for Connectivity Issues
We would like to share some of the most frequently asked questions about Printer Wi-Fi, Connectivity Issues and Offline Status. Check out this link: HP printer is offline or unavailable.
HP Recommended
HP Envy Photo 6234

I have a HP Envy Photo 6234 which keeps on going off line for no apparent reason.

My IT repairer has had to fix the problem on a number of occasions, the last being 2 days ago when he

removed and reinstalled the software on my widows 11 PC and the firmware on the printer and checked for updates.

There are no known problems with the internet and I can print e-mails from my iphone.

After 1 day its gone offline again 

1 REPLY 1
HP Recommended

@Bob881

Welcome to the HP Support Community.

Let's reset the network setting on the Printer: To restore the printer to the original network settings 1. From the Home screen, touch (Wireless) and then touch ( Settings ). 2. Touch Restore Network Settings, and then follow the onscreen instructions. 3. Print the network configuration page and verify that the network settings have been reset.

Once done, try connecting it to the Wi-Fi again,

If the information I've provided was helpful, give us some reinforcement by clicking the Accepted Solution button, that'll help us and others see that we've got the answers!

Thanks!

Have a great day!

I am an HP Employee

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.