Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
Do you need the WPS PIN to connect your printer? Click here for tips and tricks!
Common problems for Connectivity Issues
We would like to share some of the most frequently asked questions about Printer Wi-Fi, Connectivity Issues and Offline Status. Check out this link: HP printer is offline or unavailable.
HP Recommended
HP Deskjet 3790

Hello, I got a new router and i dont know how to connect it to the printer, can someone help me?

1 REPLY 1
HP Recommended

@DrukarkaRB, Welcome to the HP Support Community!

I understand you would like to connect the printer to the wireless network. Use the Wi-Fi Protected Setup (WPS) button on your router to connect the printer to your wireless network.

1. Place the printer near the Wi-Fi router.

2. Make sure paper is loaded in the main tray, and then turn on the printer.

3. On the printer control panel, press and hold the Wireless button  for at least 5 seconds or until the light starts blinking. For Tango printers, press and hold the Wireless and Power buttons on the rear of the printer until the blue bar flashes.

4. Within two minutes, press and hold the WPS button  on the router until the connection process begins.

5. Wait for the light on the printer to stop blinking.

For more info, refer to - Wireless connection is lost after router or network settings change

Hope this helps! Keep me posted. 

Please click “Accept as Solution” if you feel my post solved your issue, it will help others find the solution.

Click the “Kudos, Thumbs Up" on the bottom right to say “Thanks” for helping!

Have a great day! 

KUMAR0307
I am an HP Employee

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.