cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Common problems for Connectivity Issues
We would like to share some of the most frequently asked questions about Printer Wi-Fi, Connectivity Issues and Offline Status. Check out this link: Printer Wi-Fi, Connectivity Issues and Offline Status..
1 0 0 0
Message 1 of 2
Flag Post

Solved!

New WIFI Network Unable to find and connect printer

HP Recommended
HP Deskjet 2700
macOS 10.15 Catalina

Hi, I changed to a new wifi network today and I am unable to now print.

I deleted the printer from my HP android app as the android app would not allow me to change any settings.

I downloaded the HP Smartapp to my Mac and tried to add the printer as a new printer but it cannot find the printer.

I do not have an ethernet cable.

Grateful for any suggestions as I now have a wifi printer that doesn't work.

Thank you.

1 REPLY 1
Level 17
Level 17
30,401 30,119 5,197 12,046
Message 2 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Hi,

Reset the network settings by pressing and holding both the Wireless and Cancel buttons till the power light starts blinking.

Next, make sure you are connected to your home wireless network and that you see a nearby HP-Setup network in the wifi networks list, then open HP Smart, click the plus sign and then on Add Printer and follow the steps on screen to connect the printer to your new network.

Shlomi

Say thanks by clicking the Kudos thumb up in the post.
If my post resolve your problem please mark it as an Accepted Solution 🙂
Warning Be alert for scammers posting fake support phone numbers and/or email addresses on the community. If you think you have received a fake HP Support message, please report it to us by clicking on "Flag Post".
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation