Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
Do you need the WPS PIN to connect your printer? Click here for tips and tricks!
Common problems for Connectivity Issues
We would like to share some of the most frequently asked questions about Printer Wi-Fi, Connectivity Issues and Offline Status. Check out this link: HP printer is offline or unavailable.
HP Recommended
HP OFFICEJET PRO 7720 ALL-IN-ONE
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

Hi there,  I have always worked from home, so don't have any 'techy bod' to lean on, ask me about anything in accounting & I'm there, techy I am not.

I bought my new printer  (not bought by my employer)  in Jun/July this year and did eventually get it set up ok. Now I have an issue and not sure how it came about, but I can't seem to correct it. I've had to us a USB to make it work, but it is also churning out one-liners in hieroglyphics, wasting so much paper. It's never a good time I know for any problems, but I'm right near the end of  finishing the year-end figures for my employer the Inland revenue submissions, and getting very stressed, because have a deadline &  I can't print off the invoices etc that my head office is sending me in order to complete my work.

At 79 yrs I was planning to retire end of next year, so would like to finish my working career on a high. Hoping someone can help me sort this out as it is quite urgent.  thanking whoever you are in anticipation. kind regards  Marilyn

1 REPLY 1
HP Recommended

@jazzz-singr

Welcome to the HP support community.

I have brought your issue to the attention of an appropriate team within HP. They will likely request information from you in order to look up your case details or product serial number. Please look for a private message from an identified HP contact. Additionally, keep in mind not to publicly post personal information (serial numbers and case details).

If you are unfamiliar with how the Community's private message capability works, you can learn about that here.

Thank you for visiting the HP Support Community.

Sandytechy20
I am an HP Employee

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.