cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
    Information
    HP Solution Center Adobe Flash player error

Please check this document to find the workaround solution for Print and Scan - HP Solution Center doesn't open

Information
    Fix Windows 10 Update Issues

Resolve Windows 10 or update issues on HP computer or printer– Click Here

• post a message
    Information
    HP Solution Center Adobe Flash player error

Please check this document to find the workaround solution for Print and Scan - HP Solution Center doesn't open

Information
    Fix Windows 10 Update Issues

Resolve Windows 10 or update issues on HP computer or printer– Click Here

• post a message
1 0 0 0
Message 1 of 1
Flag Post

Photosmart 7520 does not work with wireless connection

HP Recommended
Photosmart 7520
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

Hello and many thanks for helping!

I have got a second hand 7520 printer. I reset it to factory. Unfortunately this function didn't work!
Now, i went to the different support sites and many workarounds to get the wireless connection, here the results:
i installed the printer wired successful.

the printer will not recognized by AVM Fritz Router 7490 with newest OS.

Printer ist recognizing the SSID and i typed the key
Now i got the message that i have to deactivate the MAC Filtering on AVM Fritz 7490. This was given!
I registered the MAC Address manually to the 7490. All was fine.
Printer ist recognizing the SSID and i typed the key, but the connection will not start. The same message appears.

Now I check all network configurations and there is a IP Address 192.168.223.1, but the net range is 192.168.178.1-254.

I want to type in a new IP, but i can't. The display shows the old data.
Using the IP 192.168.223.1 as URL for embedded webserver went fail.
Today it is the third day, I give up!
Can you see, wether it is a malfunction od printer or an issue of Fritzbox router?

Please help 🙂

regards, Utz Umbeer

Warning Be alert for scammers posting fake support phone numbers and/or email addresses on the community. If you think you have received a fake HP Support message, please report it to us by clicking on "Flag Post".
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation