cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
    Information
    HP Solution Center Adobe Flash player error

Please check this document to find the workaround solution for Print and Scan - HP Solution Center doesn't open

Information
    Fix Windows 10 Update Issues

Resolve Windows 10 or update issues on HP computer or printer– Click Here

• post a message
    Information
    HP Solution Center Adobe Flash player error

Please check this document to find the workaround solution for Print and Scan - HP Solution Center doesn't open

Information
    Fix Windows 10 Update Issues

Resolve Windows 10 or update issues on HP computer or printer– Click Here

• post a message
Common problems for Connectivity Issues
We would like to share some of the most frequently asked questions about Printer Wi-Fi, Connectivity Issues and Offline Status. Check out this link: Printer Wi-Fi, Connectivity Issues and Offline Status..
1 0 0 0
Message 1 of 8
Flag Post

Printer will not connect to new wifi network

HP Recommended
HP Envy 6052

I changed my router and now I can't get my printer to connect to the new connection.  I've tried all the tutorials and spoke with the virtual assistant and can't get anything to work.

Tags (1)
7 REPLIES 7
HP Support Agent
HP Support Agent
13,093 13,078 701 533
Message 2 of 8
Flag Post
HP Recommended

@TA77

Welcome to the HP Support Community.

Reset the network settings on the Printer:

1. From the Home screen, touch (Wireless) and then touch ( Settings ). 2. Touch Restore Network Settings, and then follow the onscreen instructions. 3. Print the network configuration page and verify that the network settings have been reset.

Once done, connect the Printer to the Wi-Fi again.

Let me know if this helps.

If the information I've provided was helpful, give us some reinforcement by clicking the Accepted Solution and Kudos buttons, that'll help us and others see that we've got the answers!

Thanks!

Have a great day!

I am an HP Employee

0 Kudos
4 2 0 0
Message 3 of 8
Flag Post
HP Recommended

I have exactly the same question except my printer is a 2540 Desk jet All in One series.

0 Kudos
4 4 0 0
Message 4 of 8
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Printer will not connect to wifi network.  I followed the refresh instructions and the screen comes up with "the indicated carriages are not intended for use in this printer".

The cartridges are HP and were working well before I lost contact with the wifi 

0 Kudos
4 4 0 0
Message 5 of 8
Flag Post
HP Recommended

The printer won't print the "wireless test report".  The screen says I'm using non HP cartridges.  Really upset with this issue over the past couple weeks.

0 Kudos
4 4 0 0
Message 6 of 8
Flag Post
HP Recommended

I removed the HP63XL tri-color ink cartridge so I can now print but still can get the wifi to connect.  How do I return this printer?

0 Kudos
4 4 0 0
Message 7 of 8
Flag Post
HP Recommended

I'm extremely disappointed with the help/support service by HP.  I am 91 years old and consider myself a newbie but I do have over 20 years of personal experience with printers and computers.  This has been one of my most frustrating experiences of trying to get support, at least three days.

I finally got connected to wifi but no thanks to HP support.  

0 Kudos
2 1 0 0
Message 8 of 8
Flag Post
HP Recommended

the P1102w does not have the "touch screen"

0 Kudos
Warning Be alert for scammers posting fake support phone numbers and/or email addresses on the community. If you think you have received a fake HP Support message, please report it to us by clicking on "Flag Post".
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation