cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
    Information
    Know the Benefits of your HP account

Connect with HP support faster, manage all your devices in one place, view warranty information and more– Click Here

Information
    Fix Windows 10 Update Issues

Resolve Windows 10 or update issues on HP computer or printer– Click Here

• post a message
    Information
    Know the Benefits of your HP account

Connect with HP support faster, manage all your devices in one place, view warranty information and more– Click Here

Information
    Fix Windows 10 Update Issues

Resolve Windows 10 or update issues on HP computer or printer– Click Here

• post a message
Highlighted
2 1 0 0
Message 1 of 3
Flag Post

Printer won't connect to WIFI

HP Recommended
HP LaserJet Pro 200 color MFP M276nw
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

My HP LaserJet Pro 200 color MFP M276nw won't connect wirelessly. It keeps saying Invalid WPA Passphrase. When trouble shooting it says: Your wireless router requires a WPA security passphrase. The passphrase configured on your HP printer does not match exactly. Run the wireless network  setup to re-enter your wireless network WPA security passphrase. (Which I've done 1000 times........)

***The WPA authentication method on your HP Printer has been changed from the default setting. This may cause  problems when connecting  to your wireless network. If  your wireless router  is not using the same WPA authentication method.***

2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted
Level 17
Level 17
29,398 29,119 5,046 11,520
Message 2 of 3
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Hi,

What is your router brand and model?

Shlomi

Say thanks by clicking the Kudos thumb up in the post.
If my post resolve your problem please mark it as an Accepted Solution 🙂
Highlighted
Author
2 1 0 0
Message 3 of 3
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Spectrum ARRIS TR4400

0 Kudos
Warning Be alert for scammers posting fake support phone numbers and/or email addresses on the community. If you think you have received a fake HP Support message, please report it to us by clicking on "Flag Post".
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation