Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
Do you need the WPS PIN to connect your printer? Click here for tips and tricks!
Common problems for Connectivity Issues
We would like to share some of the most frequently asked questions about Printer Wi-Fi, Connectivity Issues and Offline Status. Check out this link: HP printer is offline or unavailable.
HP Recommended
4502ENVY
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

Ink levels normal (better than half way full). Used the automatic HP diagnostic tool. It will print a test page and an alignment page. But, it will not print any document I select. Updated drivers. No error codes displayed. The scanner works.  But it will not print. Paper feeds normal. It sounds like it is printing. Paper come out blank every time. Cleaned print heads via diagnostic tool.

1 REPLY 1
HP Recommended

Hi@RustyBob, Welcome to the HP Support Community!

I understand that need to know that print black and white print will the color cartridge is also used.

Don't worry I'll try to help you out.

Request you to follow the below troubleshooting steps from the document fix:-

Print a Print Quality Diagnostic report

Keep me posted. Happy to help!

Please click “Accept as Solution” if you feel my post solved your issue, it will help others find the solution.

Click the “Kudos, Thumbs Up" on the bottom right to say “Thanks” for helping!

Have a great day! 

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.