Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
Do you need the WPS PIN to connect your printer? Click here for tips and tricks!
Common problems for Connectivity Issues
We would like to share some of the most frequently asked questions about Printer Wi-Fi, Connectivity Issues and Offline Status. Check out this link: HP printer is offline or unavailable.
HP Recommended
HP Photosmart Premium Fax All-in-One Printer - C309a
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

when I connected to the NBN,I tried to re-connect my printer,but it keeps telling me I have the wrong password

4 REPLIES 4
HP Recommended

Hi @Shinky,

Welcome to the HP Support Community

I'd like to help!

To assist better -

Have you tried connecting to a different network?

Are you trying to connect to private or a public network?

I would like to know, is your router set to work on 2.4 GHz network or 5 GHz network band?

Let me know!

HP Recommended

It is a public 5Gz network,I was using an ADSL connection but am now using a NBN connection

HP Recommended

Have you reset the wireless network on the printer. It resets the wireless to initial setup mode. See this KB article on resetting printers. How to Restore WiFi Setup mode on HP printers to connect to ... - HP Support Community - 8333762

If you find the information provided useful or solves your problems, help other users find the solution easier by giving kudos and marking my post as an accepted solution.
I am a volunteer, offering my knowledge to support fellow users, I do not work for HP nor speak for HP.

HP Recommended

WHEN i TRIED TO RE-SET TO FACTORY DEFAULTS, THE WIRELESS RADIO LIGHT GOES OUT AND STAYS OUT EVEN AFTER TEN MIINUTES.I FIRST BOUGHT THIS PRINTER 1N 2011 BUT RARELY USED I T . DO YOU THINK IT MIGHT BE TOO OLD

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.