cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
    Information
    HP Solution Center Adobe Flash player error

Please check this document to find the workaround solution for Print and Scan - HP Solution Center doesn't open

Information
    Fix Windows 10 Update Issues

Resolve Windows 10 or update issues on HP computer or printer– Click Here

• post a message
    Information
    HP Solution Center Adobe Flash player error

Please check this document to find the workaround solution for Print and Scan - HP Solution Center doesn't open

Information
    Fix Windows 10 Update Issues

Resolve Windows 10 or update issues on HP computer or printer– Click Here

• post a message
1 0 0 0
Message 1 of 1
Flag Post

Strange (someone's) documents printing on my HP Deskjet 2710 home printer

HP Recommended
HP Deskjet 2710 printer
macOS 10.15 Catalina

I bought a new HP Deskjet 2710 home printer about six weeks ago. A couple of weeks after I bought it, I was woken up by the sound of the printer (which I had left switched on). I was surprised to see recipe pages being printed (nothing of mine). I quickly turned off the printer. Strange. About two weeks later, it happened again: one night, out of the blue, the printer started printing: recipe pages again. I turned it off.

Then today (a few minutes ago), the printer suddenly began to print. I was surprised to see a printed page of an architectural design/layout of a property. I have nothing to do with cooking or architecture, I have not visited any such websites, or ever sent to print anything of the sort. In fact, what is more surprising is that when I bought the new printer and connected it to my wireless, it wouldn't print at all. In the end, I had to get a cable to connect the printer physically to my laptop, which is how I have been using the past six weeks. I live alone and have given no one access to my printer since I bought it.

What could be wrong? It is quite worrisome.

Warning Be alert for scammers posting fake support phone numbers and/or email addresses on the community. If you think you have received a fake HP Support message, please report it to us by clicking on "Flag Post".
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation