Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
Do you need the WPS PIN to connect your printer? Click here for tips and tricks!
Common problems for Connectivity Issues
We would like to share some of the most frequently asked questions about Printer Wi-Fi, Connectivity Issues and Offline Status. Check out this link: HP printer is offline or unavailable.
HP Recommended
DeskJet Plus 4122
iOS

WiFi is on

Printer is turned on

HP smart app is downloaded

Every step followed correctly

Trying to connect the printer to the WiFi via the app but presented with “There are no reachable networks”

I don’t have a WPS button on my router and there is no option to just connect via Ethernet cable.

Tried to connect using my Mac but the Hp website/support tools suggest there is ‘no need’ to download software to the laptop to use the printer and directs me back to the HP Smart app.

Going round in circles.

Any suggestions? What am I doing wrong?

Please help!

1 REPLY 1
HP Recommended

@Mistadobolina

I reviewed your post and I understand that you are facing issues setting up your printer using HP Smart App.

Don’t worry, I assure you I will try my best to get this sorted.

Are the phone and the printer connected to the same network?

Meanwhile, I recommend you follow the steps in the below article and check if it helps.

https://support.hp.com/in-en/document/c03561640

Let me know how it goes and you have a great day!

P.S: Welcome to the HP Support Community 😊

If you wish to show appreciation for my efforts, mark my post as Accept as Solution. Your feedback counts!

Cheers!

Stay Home – Stay Safe

The_Fossette
I am an HP Employee

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.