Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
Do you need the WPS PIN to connect your printer? Click here for tips and tricks!
Common problems for Connectivity Issues
We would like to share some of the most frequently asked questions about Printer Wi-Fi, Connectivity Issues and Offline Status. Check out this link: HP printer is offline or unavailable.
HP Recommended
HP OfficeJet Pro 6968 All-in-One Printer
Microsoft Windows 10 (32-bit)

All of a sudden got a “There is a problem with the print head” message followed by 0xc19a0003

1 REPLY 1
HP Recommended

Hi @Aldo115,

Welcome to HP Support Community.  

Thank you for posting your query, I will be glad to help you.

The error message "There is a problem with the print head" followed by the error code "0xc19a0003" typically indicates an issue with the ink system of your printer. This error can occur on HP printers.

Here are some steps you can try to resolve the issue.

• Check Ink Levels: Make sure that the ink cartridges have enough ink in them. Replace any low or empty cartridges with new ones.
  • Clean the Printhead: Clean the printhead by accessing the printer's control panel or software and selecting the option to clean the printhead. This will remove any clogs or debris that may be blocking the ink from flowing.
  • Reset the Printer: Turn off the printer and unplug it from the power source for at least 60 seconds. Plug it back in and turn it on to see if the error has been resolved.
  • Update Printer Firmware: Go to the HP website and download and install the latest firmware for your printer.

I hope this helps. 

Take care and have a good day.

Please click “Accepted Solution” if you feel my post solved your issue, it will help others find the solution. Click the “Kudos/Thumbs Up" on the bottom right to say “Thanks” for helping!

Alden4
HP Support 

I am an HP Employee.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.