Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
Do you need the WPS PIN to connect your printer? Click here for tips and tricks!
Common problems for Connectivity Issues
We would like to share some of the most frequently asked questions about Printer Wi-Fi, Connectivity Issues and Offline Status. Check out this link: HP printer is offline or unavailable.
HP Recommended
HP Office jet pro 8020

The printer is great but that's where it ends.The service is horrible,challenging,frustrating,disgusting etc..I would never nor my family purchase another HP product again . I wasted 2 hours on the internet with a virtual person who knew nothing. The Internet kept defaulting to ink cartridges and purchase new cartridges. YOU CANNOT SPEAK TO A Living person. It IS DEPLORABLE. This is a brand new printer I purchased and still cannot use it. This CSU dept is like a used car salesperson. Once you buy the product no one wants to speak with you. The person on the recording phone which is a recording only says what she/he is told to recorded. ITs HORRIBLE,HORRIBLE. I would not recommend any HP products because you cannot get help once you purchase. I will be returning the product since you pay for a service that cannot work. I will let Best Buy make sure they would think twice before using you as a vendor. There on line system fails miserably . 

DONOT PURCHASE HP PRODUCTS . Of course there is no Corp address or phone number to call to complain.

2 REPLIES 2
HP Recommended

Yup. That's why manufacturers have these boards are here... so technically amateur customers can spend days doing for the company what a knowledgeable tech could do in an hour or two on the phone. 

Seems to me HP ought to be paying us for doing their dirty work- I'm uncertain what my salary works out to hourly, but I'm pretty sure even a well qualified tech would be cheaper!

HP Recommended

@Rozzie3

Welcome to the HP support community.

I have brought your issue to the attention of an appropriate team within HP. They will likely request information from you in order to look up your case details or product serial number. Please look for a private message from an identified HP contact. Additionally, keep in mind not to publicly post personal information (serial numbers and case details).

If you are unfamiliar with how the Community's private message capability works, you can learn about that here.

Thank you for visiting the HP Support Community.

Sandytechy20
I am an HP Employee

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.