Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
Do you need the WPS PIN to connect your printer? Click here for tips and tricks!
Common problems for Connectivity Issues
We would like to share some of the most frequently asked questions about Printer Wi-Fi, Connectivity Issues and Offline Status. Check out this link: HP printer is offline or unavailable.
HP Recommended
HP LaserJet Pro 200 color Printer M251nw
macOS 10.15 Catalina

I've owned this printer for a number of years now and haven't had any issues with wireless printing or connection until recently.  Anytime I attempt to reestablish the wifi connection (click the wireless signal icon > network setup > wireless setup wizard > ok) and at this point I'm unsure if I am supposed to enter my "settings" password or the "wireless" password but either ones I have tried have given me a password incorrect message.  Can someone give me instructions to factory reset my printer to see if I can resolve my wifi issue (since it seems I may have also forgotten my password).

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.