Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
Do you need the WPS PIN to connect your printer? Click here for tips and tricks!
Common problems for Connectivity Issues
We would like to share some of the most frequently asked questions about Printer Wi-Fi, Connectivity Issues and Offline Status. Check out this link: HP printer is offline or unavailable.
HP Recommended
HP Photosmart C4480
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

Alle vom HP Programm vorgenommen Prüfungen u.a. Aktualisierungen  Gerätekoflikte Testseite in Ordnung, vom Prüfungsprogramm gesteuert. 
Problem: "Scanner unterstützt das Dialogfeld "Scannen nach ..." nicht.
Das "Solution  Center " erscheint, beim Anklicken zeigt sich nur ein facebook Zeichen und ein i.

3 REPLIES 3
HP Recommended

Hey @Tobs0505 🙂

Thank you for visiting our English HP Support Community. We advise you to post your question in English to insure a quick response for the Community.This can also help other users to take advantage of your post, in the case they have the same question.

Thank you for your understanding.

Regards,

MarcusC

I work on behalf of HP.
HP Recommended

Here's the English version of the issue description: after start of the HP Solution Center, a pop-up dialog with the Facebook icon and an "i" appears. A click on the pop-up dialog does not result in a subsuequnt action, you cannot access the HP Solution Center.

HP Recommended

@Freddy_Schenk

Welcome to the HP support community.

Adobe has permanently disabled the Flash Player as of 12-Jan-2021, and as the HP Solution Center software is based on Flash, it may not work as expected.  

  

Here are two other compatible scanning apps, which can be used to scan your photo or document: 

  

1. HP Scan Extended: You can Download-Save-Install > HP Scan Extended   

Or-- 

1. HP Scan and Capture: You can download and Install HP Scan and Capture app from Microsoft store. Here is the link: https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/store 
    For more information on how to use this app, refer: https://support.hp.com/in-en/document/c04675206 

  

NOTE: You must have the HP printer driver software installed on the computer to use these apps. If you did not uninstall HP Printer driver software, then you should have it already. 

  

OPTIONAL: Add HP Scan Extended shortcut to Taskbar / Send to Desktop / Pin to Start 

• Open File Explorer > Navigate to C:\Program Files (x86)\HP\HP Scan Extended\bin 

• Right-Click exe > Select Pin to Taskbar / Send to Desktop / Pin to Start 

 HP Scan Extended features include (and are not limited to): Single, Multiple scans, Image and PDF scans, Email as PDF / JPEG, Source selection, Page Size choices include Auto-Detect (extracts image / document boundary).  May include OCR (Save as Editable Text). 

Let me know if that helps.

To thank me for my efforts to help you, please mark my post as an accepted solution so that it benefits several others.

Cheers.

Sandytechy20
I am an HP Employee

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.