Create an account on the HP Community to personalize your profile and ask a question
12-20-2021 09:27 AM
Welcome to the HP Community.
The two images are not directly related to one another.
The first image does not say Web Services is connected.
The first image does indicate the printer is connected to your network (192.168.x.x) and that ePrint is switched on.
These are not "Web Services" that connects the printer to the Internet and the Web Services servers somewhere within HP.
Web Services does have issues on occasion.
The causes vary and might include any / one / more of the following (or other issues not listed):
- Poor Internet connection between your printer and the HP Servers providing Web Services.
- Poor Internet connection between your printer and the Internet path that connects to the network that provides Web Services.
- Web Services might be down on the HP side - this can be a regional issue or the problem might be more wide spread. Downtime might be minutes, hours, or days. NOTE: We do not have any way to check / predict / find information on the service nor do we know how / when / if the service is down in one or more areas. We are - like you - observers and not part of the process.
- Less likely, possible: The printer firmware needs to be updated.
- Less likely, possible: Your router is incorrectly handling the traffic to / from the printer. This might be due to issues within the router (weak, outdated, incorrect configuration).
- Less likely, possible: The issue can be resolved by Restarting the printer, the router, and the other devices on your network.
HP Printer Support Home Page - References and Resources – Learn about your Printer - Solve Problems
“Things that are your printer”
NOTE: Content depends on device type and Operating System
Categories: Alerts, Access to the Print and Scan Doctor (Windows), Warranty Check, HP Drivers / Software / Firmware Updates, How-to Videos, Bulletins/Notices, Lots of How-to Documents, Troubleshooting, Manuals > User Guides, Product Information (Specifications), more
When the website support page opens, Select (as available) a Category > Topic > Subtopic
Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask the community