Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
Do you need the WPS PIN to connect your printer? Click here for tips and tricks!
Common problems for Connectivity Issues
We would like to share some of the most frequently asked questions about Printer Wi-Fi, Connectivity Issues and Offline Status. Check out this link: HP printer is offline or unavailable.
HP Recommended
HP DeskJet 4120e All-in-One Printer

I cancelled my instant ink subscription last month and since my cancellation date, my printer will not connect to my Wi-Fi router. I bought new ink cartridges as instructed by the email I received and received the confirmation the subscription had ended. Do I need to reset my printer back to factory settings and reconnect to the Wi-Fi router to reconnect my printer?

1 REPLY 1
HP Recommended

Hi @Yorkiebigben,

Welcome to HP Support Community.  

Thank you for posting your query, I will be glad to help you. 

Canceling an instant ink subscription should not affect the functionality of your Wi-Fi network. It's possible that the cancellation was just a coincidence and the Wi-Fi issue is unrelated.

To troubleshoot the Wi-Fi issue, here are a few things you can try.

• Restart your router and modem. Sometimes, simply turning off and turning back on your network equipment can resolve connectivity issues.
  • Check that your Wi-Fi is turned on and that you are connected to the correct network. Make sure that your device is not connected to a different network or using cellular data.
  • Reset your network settings. On your device, go to Settings > General > Reset > Reset Network Settings. This will erase all saved Wi-Fi passwords and network settings, so you will need to reconnect to your Wi-Fi network.
  • Update your device's software. Go to Settings > General > Software Update and check for any available updates. Updating your software may resolve any known Wi-Fi issues.
  • Contact your internet service provider (ISP). If the above steps do not resolve the issue, it's possible that there is an issue with your internet connection or with your ISP. Contact them to troubleshoot further.

I hope this helps. 

Take care and have a good day.

Please click “Accepted Solution” if you feel my post solved your issue, it will help others find the solution. Click the “Kudos/Thumbs Up" on the bottom right to say “Thanks” for helping!

Alden4
HP Support

I am an HP Employee.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.