cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
    Information
    HP Solution Center Adobe Flash player error

Please check this document to find the workaround solution for Print and Scan - HP Solution Center doesn't open

Information
    Fix Windows 10 Update Issues

Resolve Windows 10 or update issues on HP computer or printer– Click Here

• post a message
    Information
    HP Solution Center Adobe Flash player error

Please check this document to find the workaround solution for Print and Scan - HP Solution Center doesn't open

Information
    Fix Windows 10 Update Issues

Resolve Windows 10 or update issues on HP computer or printer– Click Here

• post a message
2 0 0 0
Message 1 of 1
Flag Post

WiFi connection for color laser 150nw

HP Recommended
Color Laser 150nw
Other

I have a color laser 150nw and for some time it has not connected wirelessly to WiFi.

I follow all steps suggested eg press WiFi button and then WiFi symbol flashes and then within 2 mins press WPS button on my router. However it simply doesn't connect.

I think at some point I turned on wi fi direct(it was connecting prior to this) and this may be the reason why it won't now connect to my router.

When I look for networks on my phone or laptop I can see the printer listed as a network with WiFi direct option but I can't connect as I don't know the right WiFi password, I've tried my usual network password as well as some typical defaults (admin, password etc)

I have been using for the last year as a wired printer but it's very frustrating as my windows laptop is old and slow and I bought the printer to be able to print from my phone and chrome book wirelessly.

Can anyone advise how to either turn off the WiFi direct setting or alternatively advise how to find out the wireless direct network password?

Warning Be alert for scammers posting fake support phone numbers and/or email addresses on the community. If you think you have received a fake HP Support message, please report it to us by clicking on "Flag Post".
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation