Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
Do you need the WPS PIN to connect your printer? Click here for tips and tricks!
Common problems for Connectivity Issues
We would like to share some of the most frequently asked questions about Printer Wi-Fi, Connectivity Issues and Offline Status. Check out this link: HP printer is offline or unavailable.
HP Recommended
HP Laser MFP 137fnw
macOS 10.13 High Sierra

I try to print wireless but I am not succesfull in finding out how I get this working.

I followed these instructions:

https://support.hp.com/us-en/document/c06236786?jumpid=reg_r1002_usen_c-001_title_r0002

Connect the printer with Wireless Setup Wizard

Use Wireless Setup Wizard from the printer control panel to connect the printer to your wireless network.
  1. On the printer control panel, press the Wireless button

to access the Wi-Fi menu.
  2. Select Wi-Fi Settings, and then press OK.
  3. Select Wizard, and then press OK.
    A list of wireless networks displays on the control panel.
  4. Select the name of your network, and then press OK.
  5. Type the network security key, and then press OK.
    note:
    If a connection error message displays, make sure you typed the uppercase (capital) and lowercase (small) letters for the security key exactly. Follow the prompts to type the information again.
  6. Follow the instructions to set up the wireless network.
Your printer is now set up and ready to use on the wireless network

I did all this, and now what? I don't know how to print? I can print with a wire. I click Command P from ie the Word document and I chose in the print menu, the printername. But I don't know how to find/choose the wireless printer acces/printer?

I have been spending several hours on this. I would like to chat with HP customer service, but I also can't find that.

Greetings
gkeller
1 REPLY 1
HP Recommended

I managed to print wireless.

I think I added a printer. (with something bonjour in it)

and then it worked.

I hope it continues working.

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.