Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
Do you need the WPS PIN to connect your printer? Click here for tips and tricks!
Common problems for Connectivity Issues
We would like to share some of the most frequently asked questions about Printer Wi-Fi, Connectivity Issues and Offline Status. Check out this link: HP printer is offline or unavailable.
HP Recommended
Tango
Mac OS X 10.11 El Capitan

So my wifi printer (Tango) won't connect to the wifi - leaving it obsolete . I have been through the support chat all the way through eradicating errant channels on my router. My wifi works through a unique channel on a Ubiquity AP. It is not my machine as I  have 2 Macs, 1 Dell PC and 2 Chrome Books on the network that cannot connect (Home officing and schooling! ) I have even created a hotspot on my iPhone and tried to connect my Mac to the Tango through the hotspot network to test if it is the Tango or the network. It recognises all the networks at good signal strength, but just won't connect. The Tango has worked for a year no problem, the warranty ran out a couple of months back . Now I find that any further support over the phone comes with a cost.  I recall my last HP printer packed up shortly after the warranty expired, which is starting to give me negative thoughts. Anyone got any further ideas?

1 REPLY 1
HP Recommended

@TJPalmer, Welcome to HP Support Community!

Print a wireless test page and share it with us. Here is how you do it-

A Wireless Network Test Results page lists important network settings such as network status and the printer IP address.

1. Make sure there is plain white paper in the input tray.

2. Touch and hold the Information button  for 3 seconds.

All the control panel buttons light up.

3. At the same time, touch the Information and Resume buttons .

A Wireless Network Test Results page prints.

Keep me posted for further assistance.

TEJ1602
I am an HP Employee

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.