Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
Do you need the WPS PIN to connect your printer? Click here for tips and tricks!
Common problems for Connectivity Issues
We would like to share some of the most frequently asked questions about Printer Wi-Fi, Connectivity Issues and Offline Status. Check out this link: HP printer is offline or unavailable.
HP Recommended
HP LaserJet Pro MFP M130nw
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

bonjour j’ai une imprimante Hp laserjet M130nw et je voulais réinitialiser la configuration du wifi mais sans aucun résultat puisqu’il écrit constamment initialisation sur mon écran tactile alors il ne redémarre que constamment que puis je fais je paie 250 $ il y a un an alors Hp ne veut rien faire ou me rembourser ou m’échanger et il n’a presque pas été utilisé que alors je fais

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
HP Recommended

@emy85

Welcome to the HP Support Community.

We advise you to post your question in English to insure a quick response for the Community. This can also help other users to take advantage of your post, in the case they have the same question.

Or, if you prefer, you can visit the HP Support website, to find the support channel for your region.

If you would like to thank me for my efforts to help you, feel free to give me a virtual high-five by clicking the "Thumbs Up" icon below, followed by clicking on the "Accept as solution" button.

Have a great day!

I am an HP Employee

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
HP Recommended

@emy85

Welcome to the HP Support Community.

We advise you to post your question in English to insure a quick response for the Community. This can also help other users to take advantage of your post, in the case they have the same question.

Or, if you prefer, you can visit the HP Support website, to find the support channel for your region.

If you would like to thank me for my efforts to help you, feel free to give me a virtual high-five by clicking the "Thumbs Up" icon below, followed by clicking on the "Accept as solution" button.

Have a great day!

I am an HP Employee

HP Recommended
Spoiler
hello I have an Hp laserjet M130nw printer and I wanted to reset the wifi configuration but without any result since it constantly writes initialization on my touch screen so it only constantly restarts that then I do I pay $ 250 a year ago so Hp does not want to do anything or refund me or exchange me and it has almost not been used that then I do
HP Recommended

We'll have to perform a reset on the Printer for this. I have sent you a private message, for more details that cannot be shared in a public post.

Please do check your inbox on the communities page for the private message.

Let me know if this helps.

I am an HP Employee

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.