Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
Do you need the WPS PIN to connect your printer? Click here for tips and tricks!
Common problems for Connectivity Issues
We would like to share some of the most frequently asked questions about Printer Wi-Fi, Connectivity Issues and Offline Status. Check out this link: HP printer is offline or unavailable.
HP Recommended
HP Topshot Laserjet 200 colorMFP M275nw
macOS 10.13 High Sierra

I am not able to activate the web services, neither directly at the printer nor at the website. It was always restricted: the printer says "look after firmware update", the printer website told me "internet connection error".

Addionally the following error indication takes place: "Error 49"

Does somebody have a good idea?

1 REPLY 1
HP Recommended

Hey.

Web Services are unlikely supported for your printer any longer.

Please see below support document:

https://support.hp.com/us-en/document/c05211712

Your printer model is not listed in the document, but from my experience I believe it should be listed.

Spoiler
As of November, 2020 or earlier, digital certification might have expired and Web Services no longer function for the following printers.

Its latest update was released in 2015 (20150126), such an old firmware does not contain any valid certification for current HP Cloud servers...

Hope that may clarifies,

Shlomi

Click the Yes button to reply that the response was helpful or to say thanks.
If my post resolve your problem please mark it as an Accepted Solution 🙂
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.