Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
Do you need the WPS PIN to connect your printer? Click here for tips and tricks!
Common problems for Connectivity Issues
We would like to share some of the most frequently asked questions about Printer Wi-Fi, Connectivity Issues and Offline Status. Check out this link: HP printer is offline or unavailable.
HP Recommended
Imac
macOS 11.0 Big Sur

My laserjet Pro 200 color MFP stopped working correctly recently. No longer recognizes my 5Ghz wifi network. Switched to standard wi-fi network and  printer is not recognized by software but does print in color only, cannot select black and white print. Downloaded latest 123 software to no avail. HELP !!

5 REPLIES 5
HP Recommended

Hi,

The M276nw printer supports 2.4GHz wireless only, it never supported a 5GHz wireless and.

Please also make sure your computer is connected to the 2.4GHz band and not to different frequencies.

What application you are printing from?

Any driver problem may not offer color printing, not the opposite...

Also, can you see clear black text when printing an internal report? tap Setup > Reports > Supplies Status. can you see all colors printed correctly?

Click the Yes button to reply that the response was helpful or to say thanks.
If my post resolve your problem please mark it as an Accepted Solution 🙂
HP Recommended

I can live with the 2.4 Ghz connection. Thanks for that.

I am using HP Smart software and trying to print mostly PDF's. Dialog box fails to offer black & white option, as before, for printing. See screen shot. Thanks for your help !!

Screen Shot 2021-04-07 at 10.40.52 AM.png

HP Recommended

Click the Preview drip-down on the middle of the screen, then click on Media & Quality and there you should see color options and the options to set black printing only.

Click the Yes button to reply that the response was helpful or to say thanks.
If my post resolve your problem please mark it as an Accepted Solution 🙂
HP Recommended

Don't see a drip down menu as described in Preview. Nor do I see a Media & Quality tab to click on.

What am I missing ??  Unable to load additional photos due to file size restrictions.

HP Recommended

Are you still with me ??

HP Easy start says printer not recognized but prints regardless. Still cannot find where selector to print in B & W.

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.