Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
Do you need the WPS PIN to connect your printer? Click here for tips and tricks!
Common problems for Connectivity Issues
We would like to share some of the most frequently asked questions about Printer Wi-Fi, Connectivity Issues and Offline Status. Check out this link: HP printer is offline or unavailable.
HP Recommended
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

My desk jet printer Plus 4155 will not connect to my verizon router.   On the Wireless network test result it says  No filtering  fail

2 REPLIES 2
HP Recommended

@Wayne84 

Not sure, though the error seems to be signalling a simple lack of connection.

Make sure you are not relying on WEP security.

There is a lot of help to connect this printer to a standard wireless network.

User Guide

Page 28

To restore network settings to default settings

Press and hold the Wireless button and the Cancel button from the printer control panel together for three seconds

Start here...

HP Gallery

Unbox and Set Up the HP DeskJet 2700 and DeskJet Plus 4100 Printer Series | HP Printers | HP

Technology Tips Gallery  From our HP Expert greenturtle

Technology Tips – YouTube Video Help for Printers

Examples

HP DeskJet Plus 4152 | 4155 printer Unbox Setup Connect to 5Ghz Load paper Print/Scan alignment page

HP Deskjet Plus 4152 |4155 |4158 : Connect Printer to 5GHz network with HP Smart on Win 10 computer

HP Deskjet Plus 4152 |4155 |4158 : Download & Install HP Full featured Software on a Win 10 computer

References

Printer  Home Page - References and Resources – Learn about your Printer  - Solve Problems

“Things that are your printer”

NOTE:  Content depends on device type and Operating System

Categories:  Alerts, Access to the Print and Scan Doctor (Windows), Warranty Check, HP Drivers / Software / Firmware Updates, How-to Videos, Bulletins/Notices, Lots of How-to Documents, Troubleshooting, User Guides / Manuals, Product Information (Specifications), more

When the website support page opens, Select (as available) a Category > Topic > Subtopic

HP DeskJet Plus 4155 All-in-One Printer 

Thank you for participating in our HP Community.

We are a world community of volunteers dedicated to supporting HP technology

Dragon-Fur

HP Recommended

I was just on the phone with HP for two hours with the same issue. We were able to rule out it’s a printer issue by getting the printer set up on my iPhone hotspot. Rep recommended I contact Verizon for more help. Waiting to hear back 😞

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.