Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
Do you need the WPS PIN to connect your printer? Click here for tips and tricks!
Common problems for Connectivity Issues
We would like to share some of the most frequently asked questions about Printer Wi-Fi, Connectivity Issues and Offline Status. Check out this link: HP printer is offline or unavailable.
HP Recommended
M15w won't connect after wifi change
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

Hey everyone,

So I've change my router and network provider, and now my M15w  laserjet printer just wont connect to the wifi again...

I've tried everything I saw online, I've tried with my laptop and with my android smartphone, ive tried printing a wireless network test report who said:

network name: (my old network)

any soultions?

2 REPLIES 2
HP Recommended

https://support.hp.com/us-en/document/c05987925 

Step 3: Connect the printer with a temporary USB connection

My profile on LinkedIn

HP Recommended

Hi,

You may also perform it wirelessly as following:

Ensure the printer is ready and not in Sleep Mode, you should see a solid power light with no other blinking lights besides the blue wireless light.

Press and hold the wireless button for about 20 seconds, till the Attention Light starts blinking, then release the button and allow the printer to restart.

From any wirelessly connected device, ensure you are connected to your home wifi, ensure you see a nearby wireless network as HP-Setup in the list.

Open HP Smart and click the Plus sign, then follow the steps on screen to connect the printer.

Hope that may help,

Shlomi

Click the Yes button to reply that the response was helpful or to say thanks.
If my post resolve your problem please mark it as an Accepted Solution 🙂
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.